Font size

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions, Police Department

No. Contact the Summit County Dog Warden at 330.643.2845

Contact our police department non-emergency number 330.468.0900

No, but Walton Hills Police Department does have a drop box located inside their lobby. Also, Macedonia has a drop box available at their Recreation Center (inside the entrance doors to the right)

No. A police officer can come to your residence or you can come to the Police Department.

No. House Check / Security Check Request forms can be found under the Police Department tab. You may fill out the form and return it to the Police Department or submit your request online.

We now have “fillable” forms for security house watch and business emergency contact forms. You will still be able to print out a pdf format of each form if you would like to fill them in by hand and drop them off in person. (Both forms can be found on the main web page under”Forms”)

Once you fill in the online version and click “submit” they will be emailed to our records clerk who will verify the information and issue you a house watch reference number, if you filled out a house watch form. However, please try to fill these out and submit them at least a week in advance as the records clerk is only scheduled here Monday through Friday. If your house watch is filled out and submitted on a Friday evening, it may not get entered until Monday morning. If you have questions, call Janell Mucha/records clerk at 330-468-3515 M-F 9A-5P.