Sale Permit Application
Fill out the form below to register your Sale Permit. Be sure to read the
notes and regulations
- All sales must be registered at the Township Office.
- No more than two (2) sales at the same address per calendar year.
- Sale duration of three (3) consecutive days or less is allowed.
- Sales may be held between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Parking permitted on the side of street opposite fire hydrants only.
- Cars may not block driveways.
- No parking in cul-de-sacs.
- Signage prohibited in public right-of-ways (0-35 feet from road centerline).
- Yard sign must be placed at least 10-feet from right-of-way (45 feet from road centerline).
- Permission must be obtained from each property owner where signs are placed.
- Five (5) signs per sale, one at the place of the sale and the other four (4) at the sale operator’s choice, provided they are not covering public signs or are placed on utility structures.
- No sign shall be placed in rear of side yards.
- Signs must be unlit and not exceeding two (2) square feet in area and shall be removed immediately after the termination of the sale.
- Neighbors shall not be disturbed by excessive noise, light and traffic congestion.
- The sale of fireworks, hazardous material, firearms and ammunitition as defined by the O.R.C. is prohibited.
11551 Valley View Road
Sagamore Hills, Ohio 44067-1099