Font size

Reporting Complaints/Requests

TOWNSHIP ROADS: (All roads other than the county roads mentioned below and private HOA streets)

Please contact the Sagamore Hills Township Offices at 330-467-0900 (Ext. 0) to report any general complaints such as overgrown lots, trash pickup issues, road kill, storm sewer problems, issues with culverts/drain pipes at the street etc.

COUNTY ROADS: (Akron-Cleveland Rd., S. Boyden Rd., Brandywine Rd., Chaffee Rd., Dunham Rd., W. Highland Rd.,
Olde Eight Rd. and Valley View Rd.)

Any issues with county roads including culverts/drain pipes at the street and sanitary or storm sewers must be reported to the Summit County Engineer’s Office at 330-643-2850. The township cannot correct any issues on county roads.

Also, please contact Summit County Service Department at 330-643-2860 to report any road kill on county roads.

STATE ROAD:  (W. Aurora Rd./SR82)

Any issues with W. Aurora Rd. must be reported to the Ohio Department of Transportation at 330-650-1300.

Please note: Depending on the severity of the complaint, the person filing the complaint, may be requested to come to the township office to complete/sign a complaint form.